Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Anti-slip Design Ensure the Safety: Featuring 4 improved anti-slip rubber mats, this bath stool provides support and security to prevent injuries. There are several drainage holes on the bath seat designed to allow water to drain and avoid a slippery seat.
● 5 Adjustable Heights: You are allowed to adjust 5 different heights of this 16" to 20" shower chair to suit your needs. On the other hand, this adjustable design is perfect for people who are unable to stand during the shower, particularly the elderly, disabled, and injured.
● Lightweight and Stable Frame: The shower bench is made of an aluminum frame that guarantees stability and durability, and the lightweight shower stool frame holds up to 330 LBS. The lightweight frame is simple to use for additional comfort.
● Easily Lifts with Armrest: Considering that the chair will become slippery and difficult to lift after bathing, the seat is designed with a padded armrest for extra support and ease of carrying. Detachable backrests and armrests satisfy all your needs. And you should hold the armrest to either side to maintain your balance when you're bathing.
● Comfortable Sitting Experience: Enjoying a 15.5" X 13" seat and a 16" X 7" backrest, this shower chair gives you a soft and comfortable seating experience when enjoying a shower. In addition, the additional shower buckle makes it convenient for you to enjoy the simple time of the shower.
|Material||Aluminum alloy + PE|
|Overall dimension||21" x 19" x (28.5-32.5)" (L x W x H)|
|Load capacity||330 lbs|
|Net weight||8.5 lbs|
|Sitting height||16" -20"|
price is good
Everything is good except the cups on the legs does not create a suction on my walk in shower these could lead to a hazard for my wife her having only one leg
I purchased this chair before I had hip replacement surgeries. it is very durable and comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone having sugery.
Great for my parents!
It works well for my parents. It has the perfect size to fit inside the bathtub. I bought it thinking that it has suction cups in all 4 legs, but those are not suction cups. They are just wider ends that looks like suction cups. However, it works for what we need it for. My parents feel safe enough because I installed safety bars in the bathtub as well, so they don't rely on this chair for going in or out the bathtub. They just use it for seating. It has a hook to hold the shower hose as well.
Using for a total hip replacement
This chair feels comfortable to sit in (I weigh 175 pounds). It fits into my small, triangular shower, with just enough room for me to stand up in front of it. I have to back in using my walker. I use the handles to stand and sit. I use a suction grab bar to step outside of the shower to my walker. I was able to shower with distant supervision the first time and have used it twice in the first week since the surgery.