Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Classic Cutaway Design and Endless Playability: The unique cutaway design not only makes the guitar much more appealing but also is easier for players to reach the upper register. The classic guitar will accompany you to explore rock, country, folk, blues and other musical realms. The special hand rubbed process delivers a unique look.
● High-quality Materials: The selected basswood top, back and sides with X-bracing endow the guitar with awesome conductivity resonance and broad dynamic range, bringing you richer and brighter sound. The technical wood fingerboard, as well as steel strings, ensure comfortable touch, protecting your finger from scratching.
● Easy Adjustment: With 18:1 enclosed chrome-plated tuning pegs and a digital tuner, the guitar is easy to tune and stay in tune. At the same time, you can also use the included hexagon wrench to adjust string action, so as to find your comfortable playing position and reduce finger fatigue.
● Intimate Details: In order to help beginners learn conveniently, there are accurate fret position marks at 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 17th frets on the top and neck of the fingerboard. Besides, the C-shaped Okoume neck offers players a secure grasp and smooth sliding up and down.
● Complete Accessories: It comes with complete accessories including a big backpack, strap, electronic clip-on tuner, capo, extra strings, 3 picks, cleaning cloth, Allen wrench, and guitar stand. This sweet and necessary guitar kit is perfect for guitar players of any level, such as beginners, intermediate and professional personnel.
|Material||Basswood, Okoume, technical wood, steel|
|Overall dimension||16" x 5" x 41" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||7 lbs|
She is a beauty! Great price for a lovely instrument!
Everything that I know about the guitar I've learned on my electric Arbor V. I've never owned or really played an acoustic before, so I'm enjoying the new adventure! I'm left-handed but I have always played right-handed guitar. It's just much easier to do. So my new guitar is a standard right-hand version as well. It's how I was trained, and I know the note locations for tablature as well as the chording diagrams. That being said, on to the lovely guitar! It's a great value for the price, especially if you're just starting out. It has a nice sound, and it's a very attractive instrument. Let's face it--with guitars especially, looks DO matter! Am I right? I bought the guitar with the red finish and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's definitely a good investment for a beginner because it will keep them interested in learning their craft. One mistake that parents tend to make is buying them an unattractive/outdated instrument. They will lose interest in the instrument very quickly. This guitar is both handsome and inexpensive. They will feel like a rock star! It's full-sized, so keep that in mind when ordering for younger children. I like that it comes with accessories like a tuner, a strap, capo, extra strings, an allen wrench, and picks. It takes a lot of the guesswork out of it. The extra strings are especially handy, although I prefer branded strings for a better sound. Just be sure to get acoustic strings instead of the electric variety! There are lots of instructional videos online for adjusting the action of the guitar. I would suggest taking it to your music teacher or a repair shop for advice before attempting to do it yourself. It really depends on how you play your guitar (musical style, playing with your fingers or a pick, how hard you strike the strings, etc.). The action is the distance between the string and the frets. If you notice a lot of "buzzing", you might think about having the action adjusted. Don't let the action issues put you off from enjoying this fantastic guitar! Just dive right in and follow your passion! I didn't have to adjust the action at all for myself. I intend to play mostly folk and softer music with my fingers. Enjoy the guitar and see you soon in the spotlight!
For money this is a really really really good deal! It is beautiful on top of that the only thing you have to do is change the strings and adjust the action to a way you like and you got a awesome guitar!
This is a beginner guitar and suffers in some areas but is a great guitar for the value
Guitar has some parts that are cheaply made and the action of the guitar will more than likely need adjusted by someone who knows their way around a guitar. No complaints though. Guitar is extremely nice for the amount of money it costs
Perfect for Beginner's
It was a Christmas present for a beginner player, it was appreciated
My daughter loved it. Perfect Christmas present. Great for beginners.