Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● This Product Is Not for Sale in California: On the control panel are there ten programs, 8 water level selections, and an LED display. All functions and operations including water level/spin, program/delay, time set, and child lock are listed clearly. Detergent and procedure choices are also included to meet your various needs.
● Compact Design and Large Load Capacity: The washing machine is compact and lightweight for you to easily move it into your home. But the honeycomb-shaped inner tub can load 9.92 lbs at one time and wash many clothes for you. In the manual, we also listed the reference weight of various clothes.
● Time and Water Level Control: Under the delay function, previous to washing, the digital timer shows your preset time but when it is washing, the digital timer shows the rest washing time. Pressing the water level/spin button, you can select the appropriate level. If you need to add water during washing, you can press the water level/spin button and un-press the will to stop adding.
● Easy and Safe to Operate and Monitor: With a detailed and specific manual, it is easy and convenient for you to operate it and inlet and drain water. A clear and transparent lid allows you to see and monitor the water and washing conditions. Once the child lock function is set, all buttons are locked and the machine stops run and error alarms if the top lid is opened.
● Multifunctional Control Panel: Automatic Imbalance Adjustment and Adjustable Foot. While spinning, if the laundry inside the tub are not put equally, it would cause violent vibration. At this time, our washing machine's imbalance adjustment function will start automatically to adjust the imbalance situation if the vibration is beyond a certain level. The bottom feet can be adjusted to meet your needs.
|Cabinet material||PP plastic;|
|Inner tube||Stainless steel|
|Dimension||19" x 19" x 33.5" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||51 lbs|
|Rated voltage and frequency||110V/60Hz|
|Rated wash/spin capacity||9.92 lbs|
|Rated input power||wash: 310 w|
|Length of inlet pipe||39.4"|
|Length of drainpipe||78.8"|
|Length of power cord||59.1"|
I'm looking for a drain hose
Ask!!!!! Hello, first I want to say that this product turned out to be very good. I have approximately 3 and a half years with it and without any problems. I want to know if there is an answer like the drain hose since my puppies bit the current original hose and now every time it drains, the water leaks and falls on the floor.
Great option for apartments or even small houses
Smaller loads is a small price to pay for more space or for your own units in apartments. The only thing I can't wash is my duvet insert because it's a king size. I did a ton of research before getting this, and this one has lasted me since 2021 so far in an apartment. I think it was a great choice! I hook it up under the kitchen sink, and if you're too lazy to do that, you can fill it up by hand. Great for long camping trips as well
I don’t regret this purchase!!
I was looking for a machine that fits into my small kitchen but with the benefit of a washer/dryer combo and this is it!! Fits perfectly in my small kitchen and leaves clothes clean. Also the air dry setting allows clothes to dry overnight!!! And talk about the filter!! Every wash has shown me how good the filter works. Indeed a smart and excellent purchase so far!!
What a great little washer!
Works perfectly. I used a little plumbers tape on the connection. Used intake hose that comes with washer. Absolutely no leaks. Able to handle all my laundry without a single problem. Even throw rugs. Very quiet. I have it on a dolly It wheels over to my kitchen sink. Fits neatly against the wall when not in use. I highly recommend this product.
Had to get an adapter from Home Depot to make it work with my faucet. Otherwise it works well enough. The spin speed is not as fast as most washers, so the clothes are not quite as dry. In my opinion, it's also a little rough on the clothes, but not terribly. I see occasional signs of very mall spills or leaks, but no matter, the floor is tile. The size is appropriate for our family of four. We work from home, so we just run 2-3 loads a day. Would I get it again? Absolutely yes. It 100% beats leaving the house for a laundromat several times a week.