Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Fully Automatic and Energy-efficient Design: The washing machine designed with a fully automatic program, you can easily set the washing/spinning program and water levels according to your demand, which saves water and electricity.
● Multiple Program and Easy to Operate: With a computer control panel, it allows you to set your own cycle. 6 programs, 3 water level selections are listed on the control panel clearly. You can choose the different modes and water levels to meet your demand for different clothes. The LED display will show you the washing time and trouble warning.
● Compact and Large Load Capacity: This washing machine with the honeycomb-shaped inner tub can load 8 lbs laundry at one time which is big enough for several items at once and even for larger garments like pairs of jeans or bed sheets, meanwhile compact appearance allowed you easily move the washing machine in your home or department.
● Humanization Design: This machine features a built-in drain aluminum pump, an intake hose and a drainage tube which allows you to easily add water or drain out dirty water. With the computer control, you can change the washing mode or water level during washing or pause the washer to let the clothes soak for as much time you want, It will do exactly what you want, the way you want.
● Relief Your Hands: This product has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. There is no installation need and easy to operate. It won't take you much time and could take convenient for you. Once you set the washing machine program, just leave it alone to work and do your own staff.
|Material||stainless steel inner tub + PP plastic|
|Rated voltage / frequency||110 V, 60 Hz|
|Rated wash / spin capacity||8 lbs|
|Inlet pressure||0.03 MPa - 0.85 Mpa|
|Rated wash input power||240 W|
|Rated spin input power||210 W|
|Dimensions||16.9" x 16.9" x 29.5" (L x W x H)|
|Product weight||37.4 lbs|
Very clear website and easy to shop
Just ordered for the first time
Just ordered for the first time! Good!
addition to previous review
Forgot to mention in my first review..the faucet adapter for the quick connect hose is included. No need to go out and purchase anything. The inlet hose that comes with the machine is a quick-connect hose to the faucet, so no need to buy anything. I do suggest using what came with the machine. I didn't know it all came with it and thought I would use a longer hose of my own with the quick connect that I bought separately. It leaked. So be sure to use what came with the machine. No leaks.
This little machine is well worth it. It does take a little learning curve to get the drainage right. Keep an eye on it because the drain hose has a mind of its own. On the first try, it kicked back and out of the shower drain and all over my bathroom floor. Thank goodness I was standing there on the first run to watch it for leaks. After I figured out where to put it so I can access the sink easily, it worked out perfectly. Washed more than I thought it would. I'll still have to use the big machine for large items like thick blankets and rugs, but this will work on sheets and towels, so I'm happy. The basic wash will wash/spin 3 times. Clothes come out just as clean as my big washer. I did see some reviews about how dry the clothes come out. It is about the same as my big, front load machine, not any better. If you just need a sweet little machine that does not take up much space but washes a lot of clothes, washes well, is light enough to move around, and isn't ugly, this is that machine.
This has been one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. Of course it doesn't wash a huge load like most standard washers, but OMG, this little machine is great. My whites come out cleaner than they did in my large machine that broke down, and in cold water too, and with less detergent. This machine holds more than you might expect and its very quiet. I hooked it up to my regular washer water line and the hose from my old washer works fine. I know that others use the machine with a sink hookup. Its worth the few extra dollars to get the right faucet adapter if you need it. Your local hardware store should be able to help you. Just take the hose connection piece and the end piece you removed from your sink and they should be able to get you all set up. Or you can upgrade to a regular washer water line hose and adapt that to your sink faucet if possible. Since my stackable washer/dryer combo died, and I had it removed from my bathroom where the unit was, I'm probably going to purchase a portable dryer to go with my new washer. The combination of the two will still take up less space than my old unit. More than adequate for one person. The feature I looked for most was a drain pump as opposed to just a gravity drain. This machine drains quietly and quickly up and into my previous laundry drain with no problem. And Costway customer service is beyond compare. Too much of a story to go into here. I'll just say that they go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. The issue was NOT with the unit, but a shipping issue that wasn't even their fault. They went overboard to rectify the problem, and much sooner than I could have ever expected. If ten stars were possible, I'd give it hands down, for both an excellent little washer and a fantastic company to deal with.