Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Fan, Humidifier and Purifier 4 in 1: With water evaporation design, the air cooler lowers the temperature and increases the humidity, blowing out a cooler wind than ordinary fans do. You can add ice cubes into the tank to achieve a better cooling effect. What's more, the honeycombed filters can effectively filter the dust and keep fresh airflow.
● 45L Large Tank for All-day Coolness: Equipped with a large 45L water tank, this cooling fan will last for about 24 hours and increases the humidity constantly if you press "cool" mode. The refilling is also convenient, you can either manually open the tank lid to add water and ice or connect the hose for sustaining water supply.
● Strong Wind and 100°Oscillation Angle: By the experiment, the fan can release up to 9740 cfm airflow and cool up to 1800 Sq. ft coverage. And set with 3 wind speeds, you can freely adjust louvers to satisfy your needs. Besides, 100°Oscillation angle can provide air supply to broad coverage.
● Energy-saving and Eco-friendly Cooling: The cooling fan saves energy and causes little damage to the environment. The rated power of the motor is 210W, which is far less than that of an air conditioner. And evaporative cooling is more eco-friendly, since no refrigerant is added and less pollution is produced.
● Great Mobility and Wide Application: The air cooler has 4 universal casters and side handles, which allow you to effortlessly move it anywhere. Two of the casters are lockable to keep the fan still. With the above merits, this cooling fan is widely applicable to many places and it will be a good choice for garages, courtyards, shopping malls, factories, restaurants, homes etc.
|Overall dimension||26'' x 17'' x37.5'' (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||33 lbs|
|Water tank capacity||45L/12Gal|
|Rotation speed||1300 ±100 rpm|
|Maximum wind speed||8.3m/s (18 mph)|
|Air flow||9740 CFM|
|Length of wire||59 inch|
Works like a charm
This evap cooler is very efficient and well designed. It is well worth of money. Now we can have a pleasant time sitting in the backyard patio in the heat of Arizona summers! My backyard is sloped to drain the rain water so I noticed the cooler is not pouring the water evenly on all sides (actually one side was totally dry). Then I sticked a tiny level gauge and added a shim to make the water pouring on all the sides and it got much better (see pictures). My suggestion to the manufacturer is to add the level gauge and to make the wheels adjustable in order to be able to keep the cooler at a level position at every place for better efficiency.
Shopping was easy
Shopping was easy. Some of the forms did not complete properly.
Received this today and it was delivered promptly. I have not had time to cehck it out to make sure it works, but everything seems to be OK with the packaging. The price was a little high, but it is quite a big fan and will surely be appreciated this summer in Texas!
Cant run fan only. Have other unit and can run fan without running pump. Quiet and does pretty good job. I would question the sq ft, it would cool though.
Product only draw around 184watts from the wall not 210watts and the cfm it's around 3000 not 9000cfm as advertised but everything else is easy to use