Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Safe Material and Anti-slip Design: Made of selected Oxford material, this baby playpen is friendly and breathable, which is safe for babies. All stainless steel pipes are covered with thick Oxford cloth, and it can prevent your baby from being injured. Additionally, the non-slip suction cups make it difficult to tip over and move.
● Breathable Mesh and Zipper Door: The baby play center is surrounded by breathable and visible mesh walls, so it allows you to interact with your child and provide your child with a sense of safety. The double door with flexible out zippers lets you observe your baby's behavior and help them in and out if in need.
● Spacious Play Area for Toddlers: Featured with 81 inches in wide and 73 inches in long play space, this playpen provides enough room for your toddler to play or rest. It is large enough to accommodate multiple babies playing ocean balls freely inside, keeping your child away from the feeling of loneliness.
● Easy to Clean and Store: This toddler play yard can be easily cleaned and wiped with a damp cloth due to its waterproof material. Don't worry about the fence being soiled by the children's saliva. Beside, you can disassemble it effortlessly when your child is not using it, and it is convenient for you to store.
● Good Helper for Parents: This portable playpen not only helps develop the child's intelligence, but also exercises their body. In the same time, 50pcs colorful ocean balls included for extra fun. It is perfect for the living room, child's room, or even turns the backyard into a safe space to play.
|Main material||Oxford cloth, steel, sponge|
|Overall dimension||81" x 73" x 27" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||13.5 lbs|
|Applicable age||Over 3 years old|
Beautiful colors but somewhat slight.
This is an absolutely beautiful, vibrant playyard. However, it is less sturdy than other brands I have ordered. It was an absolute nighmare to assemble. A video tutorial would have been helpful. That being said, ocerall it is worth the set-up aggrevation.
I don’t have kids… so I used this as a rabbit pen
I used this as a rabbit pen in my rabbit room. He roams the room but this is for when we’re not around. I ended up cutting out the bottom fabric because it got soiled so badly. He’s normally box trained but I think the floor fabric must’ve confused him and at first he didn’t like walking on it at all. After cutting the bottom out, it’s perfect
Huge! Make sure you have the space. Assembled quickly, sturdy yet light weight. Really good purchase. Kid loves it. Zippered entrances. 50 balls that comes with the pen are dwarfed by the size of the pen. Could easily fit 500+ balls.
The Only thing that was hard with this playpen is when your building it. But when it's up, ITS AMAZING. It's so easy to move, yet is stays in place because of the suction cups at the bottom. It doesn't have a cushy floor BUT I put a large soft mate under the entire playpen and now if my kiddo falls etc. it's soft and he is contained when I need to do dishes, etc. He loves playing with all of his toys and watching me as I work.
Love this for my kiddo. He has medical needs so he needs a clean place to hang out and play, and this does the trick! I will say that it is kinda hard to connect the last corner pole up top with the bottom one. But other than that it is pretty easy to put together. The directions were wrong in the book, they had me connect two long poles instead of a long and short, but honestly that was an easy fix. It’s very durable, my older kiddos can easily unzip the crawl hole and go in. Has held up great.