Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● 5 String Banjo with Geared 5th Tuner: This 5 string banjo brings you the classic tones and it is perfect for country, folk, bluegrass and even some modern rock. It features additional 5th geared tuner side-peg which is important for both tuning and play ability.
● 24 Adjustable Brackets and Remo Drum: There is 24 consolidation brackets around the drum which is adjustable to make the sound meet the design requirements. It is needed to adjust the drum for several times in order to make a sound. With Remo drum made of high quality material, the banjo plays dulcet music.
● Solid and Durable Plywood Frame: The panel is wood, and the back and side is Sapele Wood, and the fingerboard is made of Maqiao Rosewood, which are solid and resistant to corrosion. The durable plywood frame is of high quality that has a long service time.
● Mid-Range Closed Handle and Steel Wire: Mid-range closed handle is suitable for various ranges of people to hold and control. And the strings are made of mid-range steel wire which is solid but flexible to pluck, contributing to long service time and easy operation.
● With Useful Accessories: 3 picks with great flexibility on your fingers can help you control strings in different situations. The digital tuner with button cell has the ability to precisely adjust the sound level. With a strap and a carrying bag, it is easy to take the banjo along with you while protecting it from corrosion and scratch.
|Color||As the picture show|
|Material||Wood + steel|
|Body material||Sapele wood|
|Net weight||6.0 lbs|
|Overall dimension||13.5" x 4" x 39" (L x W x H)|
Instrument is pretty good, but there are issues
So, I'll preface this review by saying I'm a complete beginner and am not well versed in quality or play of the instrument. That said, there is a small flaw on the neck of the banjo. I don't think it will hurt the sound, so not a big deal (I think). The bag was damaged in the box. It looks like the Styrofoam melted to the bag. The bag is honestly trash. No padding and super thin. The strap is also super cheap and thin. I wouldn't trust it to hold up the weight of the instrument. The strings feel super cheap as well, so I'll be buying some better ones. Not a deal breaker, and I kind of expected it. The tuner is utter trash. The battery was just stuck in the clamp part. The battery compartment lid won't stay on and the battery just fell out any time I tried yo use it. The power also constantly flickered constantly. I'll be buying a different one as well. All in, for the price, I think it will be fine for me to learn to play on. If I stick with it, I will need to buy a nicer one.
Great beginners banjo package
Bought as a Christmas present for our daughter. She loves it and enjoys learning to play it. Didn’t want to spend a lot to begin with, until we knew if she would stay with it. Seems to be well made and all the accessories that come with it are a good bonus for the price.
Good for beginners
Very good and price was fair
Everything you need to start
Well made, great looking and sounds good. Includes some basic stuff, like fingertips and spare strings. The case is cheap made and the tuner is so so. You'll probably will need to buy these two things separately. The most important is the instrument itself and it's great for a beginner.
Learn something new
Been playing guitar for 20 years but have never try banjo. It plays differently and I watched some video on how to play. It needs a little toning done when you first use it.